(8 nights 9 days)
The tour covers the best of Nepal. Various activities include hikes in the picturesque Pokhara region, rafting on Sheti or Trisuli River, wildlife safaris in one of the most famous national parks in the world. All of this combines with the cultural tour of Kathmandu makes it a perfect holiday for people interested in varied activities at an easy pace.
- Day 1: Delhi - Kathmandu (1355M) Fly into Kathmandu. Met by representative and drive to hotel. Kathmandu is an old city known for its
cultural and architectural heritage.
- Day 2: Kathmandu Visit the famous Pasupatinath, Boudhnath and Swyambhunath temple. Night stay in hotel.
- Day 3: Kathmandu - Pokhara (827M) Fly to Pokhara and check into hotel. Pokhara's unique charm derives from its all-year-round splendid climate
and its stunning close views of magni cent Machhapuchare or Fish Tail Mountain (6997m), and the mighty
Annapurna. Enhancing Pokhara's appeal is Phewa Lake at the foot of gigantic peaks a mere 25 km away.
Pokhara celebrates mountains and its people, most famously the Gurungs and Magars, who form the core of
the renowned Gurkha soldiers.
Walk around the Fewa Lake in the afternoon and take a boat ride. Evening at leisure.
- Day 4: Pokhara Enjoy a breakfast on a terrace overlooking the mighty peaks followed by a full day walk in the surrounding
hills o ering grand views of Macchupuchare ( sh tail) mountains. One can walk to Thuloswara- Gurung
village- or a short walk to Begnas Lake. Both routes take you through local villages, forest and farmland.
Packed lunch. Walk back to your hotel/ lodge in Pokhara. Evening at leisure.
- Day 5: Pokhara - Sheti Gandaki Drive to the starting point of rafting at Bandipur. Raft down the grade III River. Camp overnight by the River.
- Day 6: Sheti Gandaki - Chitwan National Park (150M - 815M) We continue rafting. Lunch at the take out point. Drive onto Chitwan National Park.
Wildlife in Royal Chitwan National Park includes the greater one-horned rhinoceros, spotted deer, hog deer,
sambar deer and barking deer as well as a wide variety of birdlife. With a bit of luck, there is always the
chance of glimpsing the leopard, sloth bear and Royal Bengal tiger.
- Day 7: Chitwan National Park There are several activities to choose from ranging from jeep safaris to elephant safaris, bird watching,
nature walks, village walks etc.
- Day 8: Chitwan - Kathmandu Drive to Meghauly and y back to Kathamandu. Afternoon free to walk around Thamel. Night stay in hotel.
- Day 9: Kathmandu - Delhi Transfer to airport to y back to Delhi/ onward destination.